When designing your Match Me Cards® dating card, there are a few helpful things to keep in mind. For starters, you’re not creating another online dating profile, so the experience should be way more pleasant. Even better, it takes less than 30 minutes to create and order your card. Joy!
Before you begin designing, you’ll want to select a favorite, recent photo of you to include on your card. We recommend just sharing one photo of yourself—you don’t owe anyone a catalogue of personal photos. Your photo should be at least 2.25″ x 3.75″ and 250 dpi or more. A photo that is 2.5″ x 4″ will allow you room to adjust the image.
Designing your dating card
First, open the Match Me Cards® designer tool. Then…
1. Upload your photo. Use the positioning tools to rotate and zoom. Make sure that your image takes up the entire space.
2. Answer four personalized questions. Choose and respond to one topic from each of the four curated categories:
- Birth year
- Zodiac sign
- My roots
- Places I’ve lived
- Favorite travels
- My interests and passions
- Personal goals for my life
- What fills me with gratitude
- What I’d like for someone to appreciate about me
- What I like to have in common with someone I date
- The things I value most in a relationship
3. Add your contact info. We suggest including an email address or phone number. A social media handle can work too; keep in mind some people might not have an account to contact you. If you prefer to keep your personal contact info private, we suggest creating a new email account that’s only used for dating.
4. Review and approve. Once your design is complete, review and approve your dating card. If you need to make any changes, you can go back by clicking one of the ‘Edit’ buttons.
5. Place your order. Choose from a digital a printed card… or both! Your digital card will arrive via email within minutes. Printed cards will arrive 3-5 business days after your order is printed. (Printing happens 1-2 business days after your order is placed.)
Do you have more questions about creating your card, or how it works? Visit or FAQs page for more helpful info. Here’s to happier dating!